Your privacy is our priority. Our data handling practices comply with the standards depicted by both state and federal law. The specifics of such privacy program is detailed below. When using or accessing our Site or Service, you agree to both this Policy and our Terms. Please review this policy carefully to understand our data practices and if you have questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
When you sign-up for or use ConnectBooks, we may collect or store personal information (“PI”) from you such as your first name, last name, e-mail address and phone number when you sign-up for our service.
If needed, we may disclose your PI, for example, to process your transactions, comply with legal requests or report to credit-reporting agencies. Additionally, we at times collect publicly available data and link such data to data from you for the purpose of marketing or managing your account.
Cross-Device or Platform Use
We may use data received from one browser or device and link that data to another platform or device or at times send such data to our third-parties.
All financial management companies require your personal information for business operation and managing your preferences. We use information for related and additional purposes as allowed by law such as:
• servicing your account;
• processing transaction
• communicating with you;
• improving our Site, products, or services;
• legal compliance;
• respond to court orders and investigations;
• respond to credit bureaus;
• risk management;
• information security and anti-fraud;
• marketing or personalizing the presentation of our products and services to you;
• tracking website usage, such as number of hits, pages visited, and the length of user sessions in order to evaluate the usefulness of our sites; and
• using read-receipt notifications in our email communications.
Our Site is intended for North American visitors. If you browse this Site or use our Service your information will be processed within the United States.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information with relevant parties, as examples:
• Third-party service providers (i.e. analytics, marketing, web production); and
• Other third parties to comply with legal requirements such as:
o to enforce our Terms or verify information to that end;
o enforce our other rights;
o resolve security or operational concern;
o emergency response; or
o otherwise to protect our customers or other parties.
We aim to use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect PI. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be perfect. If you believe you have a security concern relating to this site, please immediately contact us at email@example.com.